The Swan Valley is open for business and they would love to see people visit during the week. To encourage more visitors to the area they have a very special promotion for people with a special treat day in the Swan Valley on a Thursday.
Thursday treat day offers more than 40 offers and deals for people to enjoy which stretch across food, cafes, wineries, distilleries, tours, accommodation and attractions.
Eat, drink and explore for a little less on a Thursday…there is something for everyone; including discounts off coffee and cake and free ice-creams, platters with wine offers, discounted stays, tours and activities, free craft, drinks with meals, gifts with purchase and an abundance of lunch specials.
Some of the Thursday offers include:
- $10 fish, chips and salad or chicken, chips and salad at Whistler’s Chocolate Co. Free spirit tastings at Old Young’s, usually $5.
- Seniors Devonshire tea at The House of Honey and Meadery, $6.50,
- Free 50g jar of honey with purchase f $10 or more at Windarra Honey.
- $14 entry on Thursdays to the Motor Museum of WA, a 15 per cent saving
- High tea at Stewart’s with a glass of sparkling, $35, a saving of $10.
Thursday treat day is on for a limited time only so get in quick and make the most of it.
Visit www.experienceperth.com/thursdaytreatday to find out about all the great offers.