1. These Terms and Conditions contain information on how to enter How to Win A Cruise which will be featured in the October and November editions of Have a Go News. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Entries must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
2. The Promoter is Concept Media publishers of Have A Go News (ABN: 97 425 866 519 )and AGL Sales Pty Ltd (ABN 88 090 538 337) (“Promoters”).
3. Entry is open to residents of Western Australia who are 18 years and over (“Eligible Persons”), The following persons are ineligible to enter:
a) directors, management and employees (and their respective Immediate Families) of the Promoter;
b) the Promoter’s retailers, suppliers, associated companies and agencies who are associated with the Promotion and their directors, management and employees (and their respective Immediate Families).
c) Immediate Family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
4. Entry limited to one person per entry. An Additional entry is allowed for people who visit make a gas enquiry at the Have a Go News hospitality tent stand number 106.
5. The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
6. The time of entry will be deemed to be the time at which the Eligible Entrant’s registration was received (as determined by the Promoter).
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
8. The final draw will take place at Have a Go Day at 2.45pm WST on 14/11/18. The first entry drawn will win a Cruise for two people on board CMV’s Astor cruise ship on their South West Escape departing January 29, 2019 Fremantle for 5 nights. Alcohol is not included in the fare.
9. All entries must be received by 2.30pm, 14/11/18 at the Have a Go News stand 106 at Have a Go Day Burswood Park.
10. The results of the draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. There will be one prize draw awarded with a total value of $2058. Values referred to in this clause is based on the recommended retail value at the time of publishing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes.
12. The Promotion commences at 8 October and closes at 2.30PM WST on 14/11/2018 (“Promotional Period”).
13. To receive 1 x entry into the draw entrants must bring their coupon along to Have A Go Day. For the entry to be eligible requires full name, email and contact telephone number to be included.
14. The winner will be notified by email or telephone within 2 business days of the draw, and the winners name will be published on www.haveagonews.com.au.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these promotion terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize within 3 days of being notified. If a prize remains unclaimed at 11.00am four business days after the date of the original draw, a second draw will be conducted by the Drawer at 2.00pm four business days after the date of the original draw in the same manner and at the same place as the original draw, subject to any written direction given under applicable law. Any winner will be notified in writing by email within 2 business days of the draw and their name will be published online at www.haveagonews.com.au 2 business days after the draw for a period of 28 days.
16. If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter:
a) will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations; and
b) reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify (including by providing an alternative prize to the same value as the original prize) this promotion.
17. The ticket is valid for the promoted cruise and is non-transferable to any other cruise.
18. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. A prize cannot be transferred to any other person, unless expressly allowed under these terms and conditions or otherwise agreed to by the Promoter. By accepting the prize, the winner accepts the conditions of use of that prize.
20. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) will not be responsible for any acts of god, acts of terrorism or war (declared or undeclared), state of emergency, disaster, technical failures, security breaches, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, computer viruses or other events beyond the Promoter’s control which affect the proper or reasonably anticipated conduct or administration of the Promotion, or prevent the awarding of the Major Prize in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. If such an event occurs, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
22. The agreement which comes into force under these Terms and Conditions is governed by, and must be construed in accordance with, the laws in force in Western Australia, and the Promoter and any consumer who participates in the Promotion submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State in respect of all matters arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions, and the performance or subject matter of the Promotion.