Preparation: 10 minutes
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon dijon mustard
- Salt and cracked black pepper
- 75 g prosciutto, roughly flaked
- 1 Red Sensation pears, thinly sliced
- ¼ baby fennel bulb, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 cup watercress, trimmed and sprigs separated
- 1 tablespoon Persian feta
- 1 teaspoon chopped chives
- Whisk together the vinegar, oil, mustard, salt and pepper until fully combined.
- Place the prosciutto in a pan over medium heat till crispy.
- Remove from pan, crumble roughly.
- Place prosciutto, pears, fennel, watercress and chives in a large serving bowl.
- Scatter with feta.
- Pour over the dressing and toss lightly and serve.
Note: This salad is best made close to serving. If this is inconvenient, drizzle a little lemon juice over the sliced pears and fennel to prevent any browning.