Cheats Wing Soup
Chicken soup is an always food, no need for cold weather and its stunningly medicinal, ask any mother. I cheat by buying chicken or veal stock if I don’t have any of my own in the fridge or freezer.
Servings: 4 people
- 1.5 L chicken or veal stock
- 12 chicken drummettes also known as wing pieces
- 100 g diced carrot
- 100 g diced red capsicum
- 100 g diced green capsicum
- 100 g diced yellow capsicum
- 150 g cup noodles or pasta broken in short lengths
- 2 tablespoon
- flat leaf parsley
- Grated parmesan
- Sea or lake salt to taste
- Freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- Put chicken wing pieces into the stock and bring to a brisk boil for 10 minutes; season with salt and pepper.
- Now lower the heat to medium and add the diced carrots, yellow, green and red capsicums and cook for five minutes.
- Add your noodles or pasta and cook till al dente then add parsley and take off the heat.
- Serve in bowls with grated parmesan on the side for those that love it like I do. Eat this every time you need a hug.
Mondos Butchers is located at 824 Beaufort Street, Inglewood.
They are open Tuesday to Friday
9am – 5.30pm
Saturday 8am to 2pm.
Phone 9371 6350 or visit www.mondo.net.au