Preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking: 30 minutes
- 1 butternut pumpkin, peeled and cut into 2.5cm cubes
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 200g stringless green beans
- 2 oranges, skin removed and segmented
- 100g baby English spinach leaves
- 2 avocados, cut into 2.5cm cubes
- 100g chopped macadamias, toasted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Pre-heat your oven to 220ºC.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a jar and shake well.
- Combine the pumpkin cubes, ground cumin and olive oil.
- Spread pumpkin mixture out in one layer on a tray and roast in the oven for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil and cook beans for two minutes, so they retain a good crunch.
- Refresh in cold water to halt the cooking process and ensure the bright green colour is maintained.
- Place pumpkin cubes and green beans in the serving bowl.
- Add the spinach, avocado, orange, macadamias and dressing to the serving bowl and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.