Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 25 minutes
- 4 Galaxy apples, peeled, quartered and cored
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 3 tablespoon macadamia nuts, finely chopped
- ¾ cup shredded coconut
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Toss the apple quarters in the lemon juice.
- Combine the lemon zest, chopped macadamia nuts and coconut in a bowl.
- Combine the egg and sugar in another bowl and dip the apple quarters into the mixture.
- Allow the excess egg to drip off, then roll the apple quarters in the coconut mixture.
- Place on baking tray and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the apples are cooked and golden.