Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
- 4 Swordfish steaks, about 150 g each
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 shallot, chopped
- corn from 2 cobs
- ½ red capsicum, finely diced
- 1 large avocado diced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh coriander
- ¼ cup white wine
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Heat a non-stick frying pan or char grill on high, add one tablespoon of the oil and sear the swordfish for one to two minutes or until starting to soften.
- Remove from pan or grill. Cover with foil and keep warm in a low oven.
- Put shallot, corn and capsicum in a pan and cook, stirring for one to two minutes.
- Add the avocado, coriander and white wine.
- Cover and steam for one minute or until heated through.
- Place avocado corn mixture on heated plates and top with swordfish.
- Add lemon and vinegar to the pan and whisk into pan juices.
- Pour over the fish and serve immediately.